[url=https://backloggery.com/Fuzzy_FuraFura][img]https://backloggery.com/Fuzzy_FuraFura/sig.gif[/img][/url]

Tuesday, February 5

Day 4 – Your guilty pleasure game.


Hmm, it's hard to decide there's a few guilty pleasures for me, like Sims but it's kinda obvious for me to pick, same with kids games.


Sanrio & San-X Games 



San-X > Sanrio
It's rare I look at any of these games and think "it might be fun", it's always for the cuteness.
Most of the guilt comes from playing anything Hello Kitty since I'm over that phase but it's hard to deny how fun Hello Kitty Roller Rescue was. The Gay Gamer mentioned one of the other games I used to play [here and here] which is Sanrio World Smash Ball! it's odd that HK herself isn't a playable character, which is fine because Keroppi is my favourite of course, since he's a frog. 
One the topic of Keroppi, I found Kero Kero Keroppi No Daibouken while playing Retr0gamers Wii, it's an awesome NES puzzle game (my favourite of all the games in this post) where you play as Keroppi, you can see his best friend a teru teru bozu and a snail called Den Den on the stage select.
There's also an RPG that stars Keroppi called Kero Kero Keroppi no Bōken Nikki: Nemureru Mori no Keroleen, it would need a patch but the bit I played was fun.
The last game I'll mention on the Sanrio side is Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams which was in English but kinda got bored of it half way so never finished, visually it's really well done though but too childish even for me.

I'm unsure if there are less San X games or I just played less. To start with - San-X Chara Sagashi Land which is just spot the difference but the cuteness was enough to get me to keep playing until I had 100%. Learning about other characters was fun too like Wan Room or Pinny Mu (which used to be popular here in proud shops / dollar stores and was picked up by girls thinking it was Winne the Pooh.) Chokkan Asonde Rilakkuma on NDS is really well done graphically, it's kinda WarioWare-esque but have only gotten so far as the language barrier stopped me mid way through the mini games. The language barrier also proved a problem with Mamegoma 3: Kawaii ga Ippai! which is more like a tamagotchi style game where you care for Mamegoma (who looks like Goma chan  from Shounen Ashibe: Goma-chan no Yuuenchi Daibouken <3 one of the best games on the SNES IMO)

So who are my favourites characters? (in no particular order)








No comments:

Post a Comment